Sunday's evaluation

     So James 2 is in the books.  Service this morning was a great experience with worship going from one aspect to another in the service.  James is so to the point when it comes to how we should be as followers of Christ.  It is interesting to read the book and remember this is the half-brother of Jesus and see His words laced throughout it.  I am thankful that today during the service and also the evening Bible study that the evidence that we are going together in Christ is being seen and also the individual growth of our congregation is becoming apparent.


     So James 3 starts tomorrow and I know what is ahead of me.  The tongue!!!  Lord help me to use mine to honor and glory You.  Lord, I confess to those times that it hasn't been, please forgive me and set my heart on a course to love You with the action of my tongue.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...