A 2 snowblow day!!

     It might be a weird title but not everyday do we have to get out the snowblower two times in one day just to keep up but today was one of those days.  God has given us a replenishing of snow.


     I also dropped off our third to head back to college.  The house is back down to three, my wife and I and our youngest, and many times it is just us two.  It sure can get quiet here but it is surely a refueling place for me.  This home is a sanctuary for my mind and spirit.  I do look forward to the day when we can pick up where we left off before the college years.  We have some projects that will be fun to do together.


     Maybe next week will be a normal week for me with my "in my head" schedule of how the week is suppose to go.  I love the holidays and the special gatherings and services but there is something to say for a "normal" week.  


     Last thought today is also a thought that I have had a lot lately.  I am so thankful for my church family.  I still don't know why God picked me to shepherd them, but He has, so I am going to do my best to be the man and pastor God wants me to be.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...