How does it get so late so fast?

     Wow, the day just flies by and it is already after 10 p.m.  It was a full day with sermon preparation, wood stacking, bulletin preparation, church set-up, and miscellaneous errands around town.  Sound like an exciting day?  It is a good day when I feel I have the sermon pretty nailed down and the possibility of doing a run through to hear how it sounds.


     Something that amazed me this week is something that has amazed me for awhile.  When my wife plays the piano or keyboard I am just amazed at the ability that has been given to her.  She is able to make the keys come alive and full of sound that makes me stop to just listen.  I know the whole story and how she prayed that God would help her to learn how to play in a way that would help people to worship and He did that and continues to do so.  I think God also helped her to help others to increase in their skill to play an instrument to the glory of God.  I can not tell you how much it puts me to ease when I am up front and she is at the keys.  Thanks for all the years of using your ability to God's glory.


     A forecast of some snow tonight that could dictate my activities tomorrow.  Time on the tractor is always good for my soul.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...