New video update...

     Here is a new video update of just me.  Steph and Benny are doing some school shopping this morning so I thought it a good time to bring all up to speed.  I have had a couple of days that were much like the other (remember that from Sesame Street?) so I am deeming that good.  A little bit of a routine to this ride is welcome.  I can't believe that I have not sat down in 3 weeks and it might be 3 more before I can.  God continues to answer our prayers and I thank Him so much for the comfort and wisdom that He gives me.  I hope you have a great Saturday.  All the windows on the house are open so the outside can come inside.




     Next week includes a trip to Grand Rapids (6 hours round trip) to see the surgeon.  Long but I will be glad for him to assess where I am at in this process.  Continue to pray for my body and mind to heal to my new way of life and thanks so much for being a friend of us.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...