Another video update from us...

     This might be short and sweet but we want our prayer warriors to know how much we appreciate what you are doing for us.  The follow-up with the surgeon required an in-office surgery to open up the incision some more to drain more properly.  I don't have the pain of pressure of fluid now but I have some new incision pain to deal with.  I did get more sleep last night and I have been sleeping throughout the day today.  More sleep than I have gotten in a long time and I thank God every time I wake for it.  We will be taking another trip to see the surgeon in a couple weeks to see how things are going.  




So God bless your weekend.  It has been a wet one here today.  Stephanie has been busy around the house and we are so thankful for each other's presence.  Tomorrow is the Lord's Day and He has laid on my heart the sermon for the morning.


Adam

Comments

  1. Adam, you were on my heart earlier today and I miss you and Steph. I pray that God will help you handle the pain and heal. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I wish there was something I could do for you and Steph but I will continue to pray for you and your family. Your a trooper! God bless you both. Kathy Kindt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy...Your prayers and friendship are so appreciated. God is in control when I feel so out of control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...