A comic strip named Adam @ home...

Adam@Home 9/21/08

     My sister got me a comic book a couple birthdays back named "Adam".  I thought this was me now except that I can't sit down.  I have been on the computer a lot lately to keep my mind going.


     Another successful change of the colostomy bag and base this morning.  It is still a little scary doing this and caring for the stoma but I am thankful to be able to do this.  I feel like a got a little more sleep last night or I went back to sleep quicker than previous nights.  I still take a mid-morning nap and an afternoon nap and then an early evening nap so I think I am getting a whole night's rest just spread out throughout the day.  


     The sermon has come along nicely this week and I am feeling more prepared for Sunday.  Sermon thought for the day:  A "real" Christian makes it a practice to confess sin rather than cover it up.  I think there will be 4 or 5 tests that we will pull from this book that will help us look at ourselves in relationship with God and also discern those who could be false teachers of our day.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...