Another day logged in at home...

     I will probably be putting a lot of posts up for the month of August.  It gives me one more thing to do that doesn't involve the rest of my body.  I was in to see my doctor today to check the infection site and all seems to be going in the right direction.  I will be on antibiotics for about 3 weeks and the drainage might be up to 6 weeks so I need to get used to this adult diapers for awhile.  I have been logging 1 Masterpiece Classic a day so I should be able to keep a conversation up with my daughter.  Tomorrow is a trip to see the oncologist and see when I will go back to the infusion center.  I know it will not be next week.  I still am not able to sit down.  I am either kneeling, standing, or laying at this point.  I knelt at the dining table last night to be able to eat with the family.  Thanks continually for your prayers and support.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...