Yup...this is going to take awhile...


Oh and I wish this was only part of it but if I point the camera in any direction you get more of the same.  Parts of the house are coming together but the garage will have to wait for another day.  I will just have to pull out the radio and put on some great music and start organizing the day away.  I guess this is my before picture.

Our transition has gone well but Stephanie and I both had a melt down and we both realized that it was not over the boxes to unpack but it was that we were separated.  We have been together so much since the cancer and moving most of my work into the home that even being across the street for 3 to 4 hours at a time was an adjustment that we were going to have to make.  I must be more productive because my sermon is coming together in half the time but that may be because I have to get it done.

 Sunday marks the start of our study of the book of Titus.  3 chapters that fall into place with chapter 1 being about the character and the conduct of the leadership.  Chapter 2 is about the character and the conduct of the members.  Chapter 3 is about the character and the conduct of the church as a whole to the surrounding world.  Paul is commissioning and instructing and discipling Titus for his new work on the island of Crete.  I pray this will lay the groundwork for a new beginning for the church in Oglesby and also for myself.  

God bless your day and I still need to check to make sure that bell is still true to its tone.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...