They are heading home today and tomorrow...

     Our kids have brought such joy to Stephanie and I this week.  Their presence here has given me a boost that I so needed.  I have found myself very weepy.  If you put something touching in front of me, I am going to cry and I can't hold it back.  Watching Anna and Ben leave on the train this morning, I was so thankful for the sanctuary of the car to shed some tears.  Make me a better man Lord through this.


     I am ready for the morning service with an overview of chapter 1 of 1 Peter.  It will be a simple message with straightforward points all supported by scripture.  I don't want to miss tomorrow with what has been happening in the church.  I have a feeling that tomorrow will be one of those services that will melt us at the feet of Jesus.  I am just glad and humbled to be a part of it.  God bless all those churches gathering tomorrow who come before you with grateful hearts.


     My "good" week lies ahead and you can tell it by my calendar.  Sermons, membership class, Bible studies, teen lesson, a couple days of cleaning, Wilderness Valley board meeting and a wedding.  All this will change when I get my new schedule the first full week of April.  Everything is always changing but cancer just makes it a little more challenging to do.


Adam

Comments

  1. Glad you had a wonderful visit. Every day we learn, we are shaped into better people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki...It was and I was glad to be able to serve my family while they were here, definitely a little slower but good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...