Sunday radio broadcast from WLPO and a little more...



Good Sunday morning all.  It is a crisp fall morning here is north central Illinois.  I am in my office with my fleece still on getting ready for another great Sunday at OUC!  An update to the transition is that I have completed the paperwork to be under a mission organization so that supporters can give to us in the venture of serving churches that are in transition.  We desire to see churches be strengthened to refocus on the Great Commission given by Jesus.  I hope you have a great day and here is the radio spot from this morning on WLPO.  Jesus continues to talk to His disciples and us about prayer and uses a little story to get His point across.  --Adam--


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...