Another post of spiritual significance to me and my family...



It was in the fall of 1975, 43 years ago that I made a journey from the third pew in the overflow section to an oak altar at the front of the Turner Free Methodist Church.  The visiting evangelist was a very young Lane Loman.  It is his birthday today and I came across this video cast of him preaching today, 43 years later and still proclaiming the gospel.  I am so thankful for this man and his fervor for the Lord.  I have found out that he is in a neighboring state this next month and I think I need to take a road trip to thank him in person one more time for being so dedicated to Christ to travel this country proclaiming His name!

You will find four sermons of his here:  https://salemfields.com/podcast#

Adam

Here is a picture of his father who was also a traveling evangelist.


One last shot of what Lane looked like 43 years ago when he rolled into Turner, Michigan, population 150 and on the outskirts of town was the Wolfgang family and a pre-teen boy named Adam.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...