I'm alive...the nausea has left, hooray...

     Wow, for a guy with a cast iron stomach, that was something I have never experienced before.  I could walk into a room and smell something that Stephanie couldn't from 60 feet away and feel like I was going to lose it.  I lost a lot of sleep over it and had to take more anti-nausea medicine but last night I was able to sleep through and things are not turning my stomach this morning.  The sun is rising over the horizon and I am thinking about an early morning walk to breathe in the spring air.  Thanks so much for praying for me.


     I wish all of you could be there Sunday for this sermon.  Maybe I will post the video I am going to show during the sermon after Sunday.  How much we love to chose.  We are created in the image of God, so He first has that ability to chose us.  It doesn't matter that He choses first, we have the ability to chose Him as we are drawn into this relationship with Him.  2 warnings are given in this passage.  "...to abstain from the passions of the flesh,...Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable,..."  What we take in and what we portray out is still so important today.  One effects us on the inside and the other effects others on the outside.  As we look at who God chooses and His view of us, I pray that we will accept His choice and live a life that mirrors His description of us.


     Well, off to a hot shower and a walk in this wonderful world.  God is good, and God is great, and God is in control.


Adam  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...