A short video announcing another leg of the journey done...

     To all those dial ups out there, just a note to say radiation is done and I get a break from the chemo for one more week.  Then I am back on the pills for 2 straight weeks every day and then off until surgery on July 18th.  So no more 90 mile round trips to Petoskey but God used the time just the same.




     It is a beautiful day in northern Michigan.  I am there are more to come.  Stephanie and I hope to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary on June 1st on a boat at the Alcona County Park fishing the backwaters of the AuSable.  It will be a bonus to bring back some fish from the place we took our honeymoon.


     God bless your day and weekend.


Adam

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your good numbers and that you have completed another part of treatment! ! I know the 90 mile trip very well and made it today for a meeting that was 45 minutes long! !!! Enjoy the day and hope you have better days soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki...I have thought of you quite a few times on the trip over and back and the many times you have driven the same roads. I am looking forward to better days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...