A big day...

     What a big day it was.  The open house for Jason (our last) graduation was the bringing together of people from 4 of the churches we have pastored.  Jason did such a good job at making the rounds and greeting everyone that came.  Some family and friends came early for the morning worship service and that was special too.  I get the question a lot about continuing to preach and it is easier to do with the overall worship experience of the morning.  Personally I feel like I am not doing so great in the preaching area right now.  I do pray with the time not spent traveling I will be able to devote more time to preparing my message.  Everyone tells me I'm doing great but my head wants me to do more.  We go into the book of 2 Peter this Sunday.


     "Going" is still quite a chore and I will be so thankful when the burning starts to heal.  It makes you not want to eat and sometimes I go all day just for the relief of that activity or to control where I will be and what I can do.  I hope to have a more normal week of this activity.


     I sure did talk a lot about cancer yesterday but that was good.  If I can give some information or encouragement to another that helps them with preventative procedures that can catch things before they turn to cancer, it is worth it, especially for the kids.


God bless your day and your week.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...