Memorial Day remembrance...

     Another great Sunday with a great start to the book of 2 Peter.  We learned that these are probably Peter's last words to the worldwide church at the time.  We learned that Peter is determined to use his last breathe to remind the Christians of some very important things.  We learned that the big issue that will be handled in this book is false prophets and teachers and teachings.  And we also learned that Peter wants us to know God more as the main defense against those false teachings.


     This Memorial Day will mark for me the start of 14 days of chemo pills.  I haven't taken this chemo all on its own so I will see how it effects me.  I am thankful that some of the painful parts of the radiation treatment have started to subside.  Yesterday I felt like I had more energy than I have had in a few weeks.  


    I want to end with a preview of the clip we showed in church yesterday to honor those who serve and those who have fallen in the act of service to our country.  Take a moment to thank God today for those who paid the ultimate price and then thank God for sending His Son to pay the ultimate price for your soul.




Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...