The first of eight chemo sessions...

     Here is a video from the infusion center in Gaylord.  I am hooked up for the 1st of 8 sessions, every other week.  I hope to have my last the week of Christmas.  My numbers were good enough for this so pray this will not slow down the wound healing too much.  I will be back to cold sensitivity and food tasting like nothing but I know what to do.  Thanks again for all the prayers.




     We are in 1 John 4 this week.  This is the passage about testing the spirits.  I will be going to an Old Testament story found in 2 Chronicles 18 to show some of the points of how we do this.  I am hoping to use some of this up at the men's retreat.


Thanks again for all the prayers.  Heavy on our hearts are Steve and Kaleb.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...