Reality about chemo...

     So after you see the video I made and another post that seems that I am on the upswing, the reality sets in on what chemo does to me.  My digestive system stopped up, nausea set it, my mind went all weepy by Wednesday, and I couldn't function for a couple of days.  I was trying to think of anyway not to do this anymore.  I hope to be a little better prepared for the second round in a couple of weeks.


     What a couple of days will do to you.  As I write this, I am up in the U.P. with the guys from the church, 20 of them!!!  These times mean so much to the life of the church and especially to the life of the families represented here.  It took a lot of planning to get here but it has already been so worth it.  The brotherhood in the church is so important and some of the testimonies shared tonight let me see and hear that it is alive and well.  


     Sunday's sermon will be more of a story that I hope to get a chance to go over tomorrow.  It has been a while since I have used this format.  I hope to get it down more cold so I can fluidity go through it and insert the points of the lesson.  The good king and the bad king and the interaction between them.  You scream that the good king would run but we learn from his mistakes.  How can we not put ourselves in his place.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...