Another great Lord's day...

     The Lord gave us a great day to be together as a church family.  To hear the congregation lift up its voice and bow its knee and open its eyes and ears to the gospel message and be active in prayer is such a wonderful to witness and be a part of.  One of the highlights of my day was the offering of a family devotional book to help families with church at home and seeing to books disperse within minutes and having to order more.  We are watching the church family grow deeper in our relationship with the Lord, Steph and I included.  I needed to be right here when I hit this patch of cancer in my life.  God put me right where I needed to be to handle all of this.


     God came through the sermon this morning.  I plan a lot of what I say but it is what I don't plan that blows me away.  The concept about talking about God's love and that God is love and we are to love and be in love with Him came to a head this morning with the concept that God not only loved us first but has been pursuing us.  God has been working behind the scenes trying to get us to take a glance at Him.  He is actively loving us through interventions that would get us to stop and look up at Him.  What a courtship can happen and what a day when we stand at the altar with God and make a declaration that He is the one.  


     I head to the infusion center tomorrow, pray for me as I talk with the doctor about future treatments.  I need to heal some more.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...