Let the clean out begin...

     Sorry about that.  I have been through this process so many times that it is getting to be no big deal.  This one is a little different from the other, probably adding the day of liquids and the addition of laxatives to really get me prepped for surgery.  I am thankful that I am at home and the house is pleasant, not too hot.  I just need to pack my bag and I am ready to go.


     This Sunday morning was another great time to be with God's people.  We finished up 2 Peter and it was good to go back and recap the book to get the impact of it all.  I think the shorter books make this a lot easier.  I will not forget that this is a book about false teaching and our number 1 defense is the Word of God.  It is more sure than our eyes and our ears.  We need to use it in the world that we live.


     Stephanie and I will do our best to keep you informed on how things are going.  We will post it here and also on Facebook and email for our church family.  Thanks again for hanging with us for these 7 months.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...