8 days and counting...

     What a big week!!!  It was sad to see Anna and Phil head back to Texas but the week we had with family was so great.  Having my kids in church over the 2 weekends was a huge bonus.  We survived 6 people and 4 dogs and now the house is very quiet.  A week ahead of me is one of tying up loose ends, running errands, and preparing my final sermon for the book of 2 Peter.


     Stephanie and I are humbled by the generosity of the church.  A benefit potluck was given for us today that will allow us to pay all of our hospital bills so far, put some needed tires on the vehicle for the trip to Grand Rapids, and some left for the incidentals that come with surgery.  We are so blessed with our congregation.  On top of a tremendous gift to us, a general budget offering came in to cover the bases of the church bills, and on top of that, much was given to a orphanage project in Bogata, Columbia.


     Worship this morning was out of the park.  I really feel like we are getting more balanced in our church with the equality of worship over all the elements of the service.  We are getting passionate about singing to Him, passionate about giving to Him, passionate about hearing from Him, and passionate about caring for Him by caring for those He loves.  I am thankful that my energy level has risen and I felt more confident preaching than I have in a long time.  


     To all those who read this blog and made today's provisions for my family possible, a huge thank you and hug.  We are not going though this alone.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...