Last post of a long month...

     Well, after church I was back at the hospital.  The incision on my bottom has become infected and I needed to be put on antibiotics.  I know, it is never ending.  I have more pills to put on my chart to keep track of.  I would like to get just one system going in the right direction so I could work on another but I need to work on all of them at once.  The term "major" surgery is a much bigger term to me now.  These steps back are discouraging but God is with us.  I have to look around and not at myself.  A beautiful lady in our church needs our prayers for deliverance of the pain she is going through.  A congregation that is going through something that it has never gone through before and all of us trusting God to walk us through.  A book I got for my birthday that drives me back to the mission of us all to reach others with the gospel of Christ.  I can't stop long in my pity.  I must look beyond the physical.  


     My birthday is tomorrow.  No cake for me this year but how about a nice sits bath!!  If there is such a thing as a birthday wish, I wish to be able to preach next Sunday.  To give just one piece of normal back in my life.  Please pray with me for this.  


Adam

Comments

  1. Happy birthday from Jay and Vicki. Rest and focus on your recouperation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki...I am doing that in between all the doctor's appointments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...