Feeling back to normal...

     It is amazing how fast the body starts to respond when you stop putting the chemo in.  If I take a nap now it is because I have been working for it.  My days have been full of activity and probably will be right up to my surgery date.  I have been praying that my recovery from surgery will follow the pattern that I have been recovering from the chemo and radiation.  I have someone lined up for my first Sunday after my surgery to preach but I sure pray to be there to hear him speak.  


     This week will be full with our annual family church camp in Alpena. This is an event that I thought I would not be able to attend back in January.  I will be away from the internet for most of the week which will probably be a good thing.  I hope Steph and I can sleep in a couple mornings and maybe get over to the bay and throw in a line.  We will be helping with the music this year so I need to get out the singing voice again.  It is way more than just singing a song.  How do you engage the congregation in worship and especially when you are introducing new songs to a varied group from different congregations?  I find that it really matters how much you are engaged in the song of worship to see the group catch on and do the same.


     God is providing for us again a great garden so far.  We have harvested 3 pickings of spinach so far and the other plants are coming along nicely.  God is great and God is good.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...