Sunday morning radio broadcast...What about pain and suffering?


As we walk through the 7 questions of Explore God Chicago initiative, the pain and suffering of this world is our topic this fine, cold morning.  We live in a world that is full of us humans who make choices and I can vouch for myself that my decisions are not always ones that eliminate pain and suffering.  I sometimes create pain and suffering for myself and others.  

God can do some great miraculous things at times, according to His will, but He also gives us instruction on how we are to live our lives through pain and suffering; to care for others in pain and suffering; and to create atmospheres where the opposite is to be dominant like within in family, the Church.  

Adam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...