Happy New Year and a time to readjust my posting schedule...


The start of a new year is a great time to look at how I should proceed in the future with the content level of this blog.  Last year I put up 320 entries, more than ever before, but I think it was a little too much.  So I am going to make some adjustments starting this Wednesday.  Here is my tentative weekly posting schedule.

  • Sunday - The posting of the 5 minute local radio broadcast called "Down To The River."
  • Monday - "Sunday Reflections" - some added comments from Sunday's sermon or from the weekend around the church.
  • Wednesday - "Wednesday In The Word" - a continuation of our devotional study through the book of John.
  • Friday - "Fun Friday" - a possible combination post of interesting material found on the web throughout the week; some of my latest 35mm film shots; and/or updates on our transition into interim pastoral ministry.
4 regular posts through the week, so a total of 208 for the year.  This will probably be a better pace for me.  Thanks again for reading and passing things along if you feel they are a value to someone else.  

May 2019 be another year for us to glorify God with all that we say and do.  --Adam--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...