Sunday morning radio broadcast on "Is There A God?"...



The snow has descended on Illinois and everything is slowly turning white.  It resulted in a lazy Saturday at home and maybe that is what I personally needed.  The snow has alluded us this winter and many have been thankful for its absence but I remember living in its presence sometimes up to 6 months of the year.  A fact of life was to get up and move some snow to get out again.  I realize that we might be back in it next winter depending where the Lord plants us.  I hope I am not too much out of practice over this 4+ years in north central Illinois.  

The radio broadcast is the second in the series for Explore God that we are participating in along with 815+ other churches in the Chicagoland area.  During prayer this week, the main point came to me about my sermon that didn't make it into the radio broadcast because it was already recorded.  The main question out of the question of the day that came to me was, "What is our greatest evidence of God?"  This question made me look at Jesus all the closer who said He was God.

Adam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...