Another roll of film through the camera,...


I have been actually through a couple rolls and thought I would share a few and what I was trying to accomplish.  So here is another blog posts about me being behind the camera.  Let's start with a couple action shots.


Here is fashionable Libby coming home from preschool to greet Grandpa on the run!


Here is Joshua in mid bite and eyes as big as mouth.  I think I remember that he ate the whole thing!


Here is our backyard "friend" in quotation marks.  He is on the back deck and took this through the kitchen window.  He is getting ready for another Illinois winter.


Here is an attempt at a night shot taken at a large church in the Morton, IL area.  


Is Joshua's hand coming through the screen to get you?


I think this was my favorite of the roll.  Evelyn looking square at me; red jacket; greenery before her and behind her; and getting the timing and focus right.


Here is an "artsy"attempt. I am taking a picture of our church choir through the foyer door window.  The stain class you see is a reflection for what is behind me along with the street scene.  It was like a double exposure without stopping the film and taking another picture on top of a picture.


Sometimes I do get in the photo.  Interesting to add a caption to this one or ask others to give me their creative thoughts.

I hope you have a great day and thanks for indulging me with a few minutes of it to see what happens through my eyes.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...