A Saturday post on New Year Resolutions...

Good Saturday all!  

I came across this great post on www.gotquestions.org about New Year resolutions.  The website Got Questions is a great resource that I think I have mentioned in the past.  It gives great answers from the Bible with the references embedded into the text.  I like the ease of just typing in your question into the search bar and then diving deeper into your understand from a conservative Bible perspective.  

This article and video bring out some great points to ponder so that we do what we do to honor and glorify God.  Here is the link to the written page and I will post the video below also. https://www.gotquestions.org/new-years-resolution.html

I am praying for your 2019 that it will be lived in a way that brings more honor and glory to God and I will seek to do the same.  --Adam--




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...