A little blog year end review...



Many blog writers look back over the year and give some statistics so I thought I would give it a try.  Here is my 2018 review.

I started the blog in December of 2010 with the title "Pole Barn Thoughts."  It changed to "A to A flat" when I accepted the call to Oglesby Union Church.  Now it is titled "Living light and in the Light" in regards to our next stage of ministry with Interim Pastor Ministries in the summer of 2019.

The number of posts have fluctuated over the years.

2010 - 7
2011 - 173
2012 - 127
2013 - 81
2014 - 154
2015 - 315
2016 - 236
2017 - 185
2018 - 319 (Lord willing)

That will make a total of 1597 posts over its lifetime.

This past year involved books of the Bible devotionals of Ecclesiastes chapter 3 through end of the book, Lamentations, Haggai, Zechariah, and John chapters 1 and into chapter 5.

I create and record a radio broadcast each Sunday and so we have 52 blog posts that are reposts of those episodes.

I do "stand alone" blog posts which I sometimes put in between chapters or books of the Bible and that total was 69.

I ventured back into film photography this year so I have 8 posts of pictures.  These are mostly of our sweet grandchildren.

I could break it down more but I think that is sufficient.  I am thankful for this form of writing that has helped me to gather my thoughts and give me more opportunities to systematically walk through books of the Bible as I do on Sunday mornings.

Thank you to all who take the time to read.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...