Bible reading week 38, day 4....and waiting, waiting, waiting...

Good Thursday, September 20th, 2018 to you all.  Below is attached another Bible reading as we go through the Bible in a year.  I am looking at encouraging a book of the Bible next year and doing some journaling with each days reading.  So we will slow down and put down some thoughts.  

Also, I am waiting.  I have a hard time waiting.  I think my body responds negatively to waiting.  So in the waiting and go to praying.  May the praying help my body to get back to normal.  Colitis of the colon is no fun but it will pass if I do what is right and part of what is right is to pray while we wait.  --Adam--


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...