Bible reading week 37, day 2 and some more photos...

Good Tuesday morning all.  Here are a few more shots from the film cameras.

First is a part of my life that is so great to be a part of and that is baptisms.




Here is a picture of some of my pastor friends.  These guys have helped me to think deeper and love others more in the name of Christ.

Last is a picture of my beautiful bride and her parents who just celebrated their 70th.  They are 89 and 90 in age. 

Here is the Bible reading of the day but I pray that you have a great day as you embrace those God has put around you to grow in His likeness.  --Adam--


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...