Bible reading week 36, day 4 and some random photos from my film adventure...

Good Thursday morning all.  Here are some pictures from my back to film adventure.  I am focusing on a Canon T50, Minolta x-370, and a Nikon FE.  Just 11 so you won't get too bored.

First we have pretty flowers from Stephanie's garden...


 Here is a visit to some good friends.  Working on the blur effect and also composition of two friends out in front of the family home.



An urban shot and some more blur work at my favorite coffee shop.

Some good pastor friends and me with another baptism candidate.
Working on the sunsets...


Here is Stephanie with her parents now married 70 years...


The last is my impression of seeking what is around the next bend.  Of course cropping and resizing of the shots have been fun too.  I hope you have a great day.  --Adam--





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...