What am I thankful for today?

     Today I am thankful for my father and the lesson and practice of hard work.  Over the years I have had the opportunity and necessity to use my hands and feet and back to get the job done.  My father was a janitor for 23 years and our school vacations were spent at the school painting and cleaning floors.  We didn't get paid for this but I think we really did because of what training I received during that time.  Dad whistled while he worked and there was always a spring in his step and satisfaction was getting the job done.  I am thankful for a positive role model that gave me such an outlook at whatever task is in front of me.  I hope I have done the same for my children.  Thanks Dad.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...