Sunday's evaluation

     I am sure that this will probably be a staple for the Sunday blog.  After a month looking at the birth of the Christ, I am ready to move on to why He came. We introduced "You'll Come" this morning and I was so thankful for the second time through.  "Surely as the sun will rise, You'll come to us, certain as the dawn appears."  Could I say more surely than the sun rising and more certain than the dawn appears that our Lord will come?  I put so much faith in the physical world.  What about so much faith in the Creator of the physical world that I have faith in?


     Holiday Sundays take our church family to different parishes. It makes me so long for the next Sunday when our church family is as whole as it can be on any Sunday.  I am so thankful that our relationship with Jesus is so personal and at the same time is so relational with others.  I daily meet with the Lord but I so look forward to those community times that we meet with Him together.  God knew that the "one anothers" would be so necessary for us.


     So the wise men eagerly and joyfully and selflessly came to Jesus.  Will I approach Him in the same manner each day this week? Rising with anticipation to seek Him and coming with an attitude that is positive and setting aside anything of my own pleasures to give my full attention to Him.  These are things that I desire to live.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...