Thursday/Friday Florida move



All of our possessions in the back of a 16ft moving truck gives us a little perspective on where we are at this stage of our lives.  In a few hours we will leave and head south into the "heat and hurricane" season of Florida.  I am always thankful for the hands to help us when we attempt these moves and especially with the piano!  It is well buried amongst the boxes and totes.

Our time in Illinois has been good.  God has confirmed some things in my life that I need to go after.  I could have stayed but I think I would have been struggling against something in my soul.  

I have been accepted into the online Masters of Biblical and Theological Program of Belhaven University of Jackson, Mississippi.  My first class starts in August and I am thankful for this opportunity to take some seminary classes long past due.  I will include a video of the announcement and a link to a video of the curriculum I will be covering called Third Millennium and the reason for creating it.




https://thirdmill.org/?jwsource=cl

Today we will be driving away from this local church but it will be in the good hands of another and the local leadership of this church.  God continues to provide and therefore we get to continue in serving Him.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...