Sunday Morning Radio Broadcast...2 brothers not the same but the same


These two rock mounds are called the "Two Brothers."  They are similar in size but as you study them you can pick out the differences.  This is very much like the two brothers spoken of in Luke chapter 15.  They are similar and yet they are not the same, especially in the end.

I finish my service to the Oglesby Union Church this morning.  I will complete the 15th chapter of Luke after covering 23 books of the Bible in the almost 5 years I have spent here.  I am most thankful for this opportunity to dive into God's word.  We also will end the service with a baptism of a new brother in the faith.  PTL!!!

I don't know when I will preach again but I think I will go back to this chapter to take a second run at it.  I learned so much from Jesus speaking to these two groups and ending with these two brothers.

I hope you have a great Lord's day.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...