"Down To The River" broadcast 5.12.19...Bookends of Life


Happy Mother's Day 2019.  My mom has been gone from us since November of 2008 but I think of her often.  I am thankful that her image is still etched in my mind.  I see her leading the Sunday School department.  I am carrying her bucket in the acre pickle patch we planted each summer for extra money for new school clothes for the fall.  She is in her kitchen with the pressure cooker going and putting up preserves for the winter months.  She is coming home from teaching for 37 years and spending that last part of her tenure with 60 kindergartners a day!  I loved my mom and her favorite flower were the glads!

The radio broadcast is of a couple bookends of my life last Sunday.  I wrote of it last Monday but thought I would put it on the air so listen in about Gabby and Vickie.  I am still working on the EQ of my recording equipment so hopefully it will be sounding better in the next few weeks as I go more mobile with my operation.

Have a great Sunday to you all!

Adam



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...