The finishing of a letter...

     Peter ends the letter of 1 Peter with 3 verses about people to thank and how we are to be with one another.  It gave me a great platform to end my 18 years long letter with Gaylord Family Fellowship Church this morning.  I had the opportunity to publicly thank Tim, one of the founding members of the church and my wife who I could not have enough words to express the gratitude for.  I could not have scripted it any better to tell of another church in Illinois that sends greeting and prayers and then to speak about how we are to be with one another.  Illustrations from last weekend let the church know that they are following Biblical standards for what a church is suppose to be like.  

     Next Sunday I will stand in front of a new congregation to me.  I will be the newbie.  I will start a new book of the Bible, Titus.  I think I will be able to get the 3 chapters done in 2 months before we hit the Christmas season.  It speaks of the leadership of the church and then the members of the church and then the church as a whole.  Each area will deal with our holiness and holding to the truth of the Word with our very lives.  Paul is sending Titus and I am definitely feeling sent into the church that I am going to.

     The blog will have a new name and probably new layout soon.  I will be away from my pole barn and so the new name will be..."A to A flat" and I will give explanation to that name in my first blog entry when I change over.  I want to do more with this venue than ever before with entries and possible links to other notable articles, videos, and blogs around the web.

     So off to probably one of the busiest weeks of my life.  It might be a week before I get back here but God bless all of you who not only read these thoughts but keep the Wolfgangs in your prayers.

Adam

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...