Pictures from our winter wonderland...

     Here are some shots from the latest snow storm.  This keeps us busy through the winter.  The kennel for the dogs has a natural barrier now.



      Here are a couple trees that are nicely shaped and decorated with the new snow.

      I had to relief the branches on this tree that were all the way to the ground.

     Our bird feeder is also our snow gauge and this was cleaned off the night before.

      A typical winter has me up on the roof relieving the 3 foot that gathers up there.  I thought I might get away with it this year.  


     Life in northern Michigan has its challenges but I am thankful for the little wood stoves that we have that keep us toasty warm.  The tractor and snowblower are essential along with a snowmobile with a full tank of gas.  We will see how we will get to church tomorrow.  We are all plowed out but the county roads have yet to be done.  Maybe I will get chauffeured in tomorrow.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...