Another bike ride...

     Another bike ride in from town to home.  I took the route that climbs 3 hills instead of 2 and all is well.  I think I can see what my summer of riding might be like.  Also I tilled up the gardens on the first day of spring.  I don't think I have done that before.  I also broke ground for a new garden to add some more vegetables for the juicer.  Stephanie is going to have to make a map of the grounds and the gardens to know what is where.  Our goal is to have a hoop house by the fall to ground some greens into the winter months.  Here is a picture of one.




     Sunday's sermon went well and leads into another sermon on marriage and divorce and remarriage.  This Sunday will cover passages like Matthew 19 and also 1 Corinthians 7.  I was so thankful to tell the story of Hosea and show how this Old Testament event points us to Jesus.  I will use the story of Ruth this Sunday to again show who God uses a marriage event to point to the ultimate marriage to Jesus.  Jesus is our Redeemer.  He is the One who is willing to pay the price to provide for us who are destitute.  Lord help us to not only hear Your word but accept it and obey it.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...