Sunday morning radio broadcast and Happy Mother's Day

Here is a tribute to the moms out there this Mother's Day of 2018.  This was a great story I found about a mother's love.

Of course that makes me think of my own mom who has been gone almost a decade now.  Fond memories of being with her in the kitchen or in the garden or anywhere for she could light up the room.  I will attend church this Sunday as she did most of her life and remember the spiritual instruction that she taught me with her words and with her life.  She didn't start out in a Christian based home but because of her response to God's call that made a profound impact on us all.

Happy Mother's Day to all you living moms out there.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...