Another local radio broadcast of "Down To The River"

Good Sunday morning all - another one upon us and I am still working through the book of Luke.  We are in chapter 8 and some of the radio broadcast are following after the passages I am in now.  We had the great opportunity to go to Florida last week to button up the mobile and then this weekend to have our youngest with us while finishing some classes at Moody Bible Institute.  I sometimes work so much that I need to remember how to enjoy the life that is going on around me.  A little confession there.  They say it is good for the soul.  --Adam---


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...