Another new adventure...

I have been blogging for a while now and I think this has prepared me for creating a 5 minute radio spot in our local town.  I have created over 350 audio podcasts mostly centering around devotionals from walking through books of the Bible.  It has been so beneficial to me.

I was first just hoping to get on the local radio station to make more of a presence awareness of the church in this community but that turned into an opportunity to really tailor a program that we were in charge of and had great flexibility with.  We are calling the fast 5 minutes, "Down To The River" to play along that we are in the Illinois River Valley and also the water theme in the Bible.  It will air on Sunday mornings at 8:25 a.m. just following the weekend morning news.

Will you pray with us as we try this venue that God has provided for us?  It will mean that I have to scale back in other areas to have the time to work on each broadcast and make it be a lead in to what is coming later at the worship service at the church.  It will also take coordinating others in the church with announcements about upcoming church supported events of outreach.  

I am excited about it but also a little nervous.  I can see the faces in front of me on a Sunday morning but these I will have to imagine are there.  Here is the first broadcast to air on Sunday, September 11th.  Thanks again for your support of God using us.  Adam & Stephanie

It looks like you have to click the little icon to watch in YouTube to listen to the audio file.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...