Some new shots of my growing family...

Phil and Anna live in Texas and have been married 5 years - Anna is our first born.

 Abe and Laura live in Virginia, near Washington, D.C.  Little Evan is almost 7 months old.
 Ben is living in Texas and finishing up his senior year studying for an electrical engineering degree.
Jason, our youngest, just got married to a beautiful girl called Samantha and they are going to be living in Michigan as Sam finishes up her schooling at Spring Arbor.
My wife of 28 years on June 1st will also be 50 this year but no one will believe her on that.
It is so hard to type in words what she means to me.  I keep typing and then deleting and then trying to type again and then deleting again.  I love her sooo much.

I am such a blessed man.  I definitely want to be around as long as I can to see my family continue to grow.  If Jesus returns, that is totally okay, but for the time being, I want to continue to be the father and grandfather to this family that God has entrusted me with.

Adam

Comments

  1. this is my favorite posting you have posted! love this family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...