Keith Green - Easter Song (live)

So Easter 2013 is in the books and it was a morning like no other.  I got the opportunity to lead worship with a new song - "One Thing Remains".  We brought in two new elders to help lead the church.  Matthew 18 gave us plenty to deal with.  Jesus laid out what we are to do when there is sin in His house.  Step 1, 2, 3, & 4 and the goal is it to never get to step 1.  I was so thankful for the Spirit of God taking over and taking over me to communicate His word more effectively than I could have ever done it myself. 

I look outside to another snowfall that is not wanted at this time of the year.  3 gallons of maple syrup are in the pantry with a little more energy to do some more before the run is over.  A great talk with the kids today was a bonus and time just to spend with the love of my life has made this day complete.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

God gave us a good weather window to travel...yeah God!!!

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon