New Year Resolutions...

Here is a couple quotes from a blog I read recently...maybe we should take this into consideration.


Now that Christmas has come and gone, many folks are now turning their attention to crafting New Year's resolutions. I will be nicer to my co-workers. I will lose 10 pounds. I will exercise at least four days a week. I will be more patient with my children. I will save more money. I will read through all of Church Dogmatics this year. You know the drill.  Take a look at resolution number 28 of Jonathan Edward's 70.
"Resolved, to study the Scriptures so steadily, constantly and frequently, as that I may find, and plainly perceive myself to grow in the knowledge of the same."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...