Christmas 2012!!!

I went back to last year's post and saw a picture that we have added to this year.  Our youngest fiance was just face on the screen via Skype but in May our family will officially have another member.  Another great Christmas service and Christmas Eve service.  My favorite place to be is in the sound booth during that time.  I love the vantage point and to watch the congregation respond to the videos and music.  I hope soon to have a video up of our church kids telling the Christmas story for you.


Christmas for me is usually pretty practical which I love.  Underneath is a computer stand that I use on the coffee table (my real desk!) and then 3 books (Radical and Radical Together by David Platt and The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler) and a 1000 piece puzzle of a great winter scene and then a t-shirt that I will wear proudly.  I touch carrots every day!!!

My family is so precious to me.  I pray for more ways to show them that I love them and I want to continue to be a servant-leader to them as much as I can as they grow and leave.  I know that role will change and I will become more servant and less leader but it sure has been a great privilege to hold this position in the home.  

May your Christmas day be one of joy and sharing and now with the snow gently falling outside, the newly cut snowshoe trail is calling me to make another round.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...