Well the weekend got busier and a new service...

     I was just noticing that the last entry was incomplete because of what I didn't know.  Monday, Memorial Day started with us putting our son on the train in Grand Rapids to make his way back to Texas.  A call to us just before arriving back home from the 3 hour trip turned us around to head to Michigan City, Indiana to pick him up from the hospital.  A kidney stone shorten his trip and he had to be taken off the train.  So we got an extra week with him and tomorrow he starts the trip again.  We traveled the length of the state 4 times that day and we could have had him to Little Rock, Arkansas if we would have kept going.  The testimony is that God has recovered us to make those long hauls.


     Tonight starts a new venture at the church for us.  Stephanie and I have always wanted to offer a second service at the church to give another opportunity to worship and study the Word.  We have noticed that those churches who go deeper with God offer a midweek worship service directed toward the believer.  We will be going through the book of Daniel for this summer series.


    I continue to learn about myself and how God has wired me.  Sometimes it takes me so long to learn where I should not put my hands and my head.  Many times I think less information is better for me so I can ask the questions to receive from others the answers.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...