Easter (or Resurrection Sunday) 2012...

     Another great day with the people of the Lord.  I got a statement from someone heading out the door on Sunday that it was great to hear a message from the Lord that included the Gospel message that was intertwined in the passage that we were dealing with this morning.  I so agree and continues to confirm working through the Bible book by book and chapter by chapter and verse by verse.


     The Sermon on the Mount is getting more challenging each week.  "I don't murder."  "But do I hold onto hate of another?"  "I don't commit physical adultery."  "But do I view and think unclean thoughts?"  "I would get a legal divorce."  "But do I view marriage and divorce from God's word?"  "I keep my big oaths."  "But is all of my speech (common and formal) truthful in all matters?"  "I only return in retaliation what has been given to me."  "But do return to them the opposite what has been given to me?"  And this week, "I love my neighbor."  "But do I love them as myself and extend that love to my enemies and leave the judgment to God and His word?"


     Stephanie and I will be grandparents in November!!!  What an announcement that is almost too hard to believe.  Our second child and his wife are so excited and so are we.  I know that Stephanie will be such a great grandmother and I think I need this to turn my heart back to the children that are around me.


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...