Malachi has been conquered...

     So today ended our study of the book of Malachi.  I can truly say that I received more comments on this book than any other.  Some challenging topics to cover but I continued to have people come up to me and thank me for talking about them and giving them what the Bible says about them.  We ended today with God speaking to the "remnant" that listened and feared Him and esteemed His name.  God's last words before 400 years of silence was to keep the commandments, look for the coming of Elijah (John the Baptist), and be concerned about the salvation of others.  It was a good way to end the series and the year of preaching chapter by chapter and verse by verse.  


     Stephanie and I are so thankful for the return home of our children.  Even though not all of them will be here a long time, anytime is precious with them.  We are hoping to have some alone time with each of them to express our love and appreciation for their prayers over the last year.  This will definitely be a Christmas and family time to remember for years to come.


     I think it is going to be challenging to blog everyday next year but that is my resolution.  It will make me think and search for worthy topics to comment on.  I am also hoping it will generate more illustrations to use in my sermons and small group study discussions.  So here is to 2012!!!


Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...