Short vacation post of my "get 'er done" list at the mobile


It might be hard to see but the foreground is the white vinyl the way it is supposed to be and the background is what happens in Florida to mobiles in just a years time.  Another chore checked off the list and my arms are tired from scrubbing back and forth.  So since my arms are sufficiently tired I headed into the next thing on the list.


"Oh, you own a palm tree?!?"  I don't think you own a palm tree but rather it owns you, kind of like cats.  Pruning off the lower dead fronds is a very dirty chore and you have to work with your hands above your head.  It looks nice when it is done, you just don't look too nice when you're done.  Notice that I didn't post an after picture of me!  Yes, I see that you have noticed that my lawn is longer than my neighbor's.  So that is on the list for tomorrow.  

I haven't gotten to "the fun in the sun" yet.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...